Thursday, March 22, 2012

An Accidental Change on Focus

Today is a much needed " good use of time" day because I haven't done much this week in the way of "useful" and my son and his wife and twin baby girls will be here tomorrow night!  Yes, I'm excited!  An even in that excitement there is much to accomplish before tomorrow night, and I find that when I've finished my project it actually took much less time than I spent thinking about it!

I'm in my office with talk radio on, catching up on e-mail and straightening my desk and work table.  I haven't really taken a good look at my vision board in a while, but there were a few things I had cut out a long time ago that I needed to add so I did that.  It's amazing how focusing on great things changes your whole outlook; even in thought and in mood.  (why is it when I need to do some cleaning that I feel creative? Therein lies much of my problem, I think!)

I don't have a lot to write about today; I just found such a breath of fresh air in remembering the great things I  want to focus on.   So now with my newly found (or should I say "re-found") vision I will tackle cluttered closets, dirty sheets and generally a house that needs some attention.  I'll come back into my office later and enjoy and maybe even organize a little and breathe in all of the possibilities!

                     "We say we waste time, but that is impossible.  We waste ourselves."
                                                                                                   ----Alice Bloch
                                                  
                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment