Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ever Have One of Those Days?


You ever have one of those days; the ones you just don't see coming?  I think I've had one of those today; nothing has seemed to go right. 

 I had my day all planned out.  I didn't have anywhere to go or anything major to do so I thought I'd take the day and figure out how to use Photoshop Elements 9.  I have to admit that I got a little later start than I had planned, but I also hadn't planned for my computer to act up a bit (which threw me off my schedule just a bit) and I'm not sure what's wrong with my brain; I'm having a difficult time comprehending the tutorials that I'm supposed to be learning from! 

Then tonight, my husband and I went to a house that my friend is moving into within the next week to put up some curtains and blinds and not much went according to plan.  The blinds were too long, the curtains were too short (width wise); my husband really tried to make them work by shortening the rod, but they still wouldn't fit.  At one point, as we were trying to fit the rolled up curtains back into the plastic zipper bag (how does anyone get them in there in the first place?), I just had to laugh.  There wasn't much left for me to do at that point.

On the way home, as well as throughout the afternoon, I was wondering what I had done to create this day,,what can I learn from it, and at this point is it even salvageable?  I think I'm just going to warm up some of that yummy crockpot chicken taco chili that I made yesterday, get into my pajamas, and cuddle up on the couch; tomorrow is going to be a much better day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment