Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Why Not You?



I wanted to post today; however, it's a rushed and hurried day.  One full of car "things" and being at Wal-Mart most of the day because my car was being worked on either at or close to Wal-Mart!  And then I had to mail a package and do a load of laundry and mail a package and purchase a pair of pajamas for my daughter-in-law who just had the twins!  *phew*  We are leaving for Canada to meet our new granddaughters, Lyla and Mae and we are so excited!  So on to packing and in a quick 45 minutes before we leave (and my house will probably be left just a little messy!)

I wanted to post today; however, since I may not be able to while we are gone.  So here goes:
   
    The other day while I was watching Oprah's Life Class she said something amazing to me; amazing enough that I kept rewinding it to write it down exactly as she said it. (I love having a dvr!).  "When you live with an open heart unexpected, joyful things happen all the time if you care to open your eyes and your heart and see and feel them."  Joy is all around!

We are all deserving of joy; in fact I believe that's why we're here on this earth.  We just have to believe it; believe that we are deserving of all the joy we can hold in our hearts!  Of course, we're going to have enough opposition to joy so that we can know what joy actually feels like;  if you don't feel deserving of joy then it's time to change your thoughts. 

So today, look around and expect wonderful things to come into your life.  I've been looking all day and it's been a great day!  Has something big and wonderful come into my life today?  Maybe not big and wonderful, but I can honestly say that with all of the scariness and sometimes holding my breath for those sweet baby girls, I still see goodness and joy!  I was in the furniture store with my friend yesterday; she was looking for furniture and I was finding all kinds of things that I would love; I saw a wooden "sign" that said, "Life is good"!  Truthfully life is good and life is great!  Do I deserve it?  You bet I do, and you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment