Monday, March 11, 2013

The Definition of Insanity

Today I was so happy to have a hair appointment; my hair was in extreme need of new color to cover the gray coming out of the roots as well to add some more blonde highlights.  I really like my hair stylist; she does a great cut and her prices are really good, but I haven't had great luck with her as far as color goes. 

Almost a year ago I had to find a new hairstylist (the one I'm using now).  My dear friend who was also my hair stylist moved away.  Do you know how difficult it is to find a hair stylist?  It's about as difficult, if not more, than finding a new doctor!  Hair is important!

I have tried about four times with this new girl to get a great color with not alot of success....yet.
After the last time ending up with darker, ashy tones  in my hair that  I washed out using bleach powder and shampoo, I swore I'd never go back, but once again I went.

I really do like her; she's really nice and I love the way she cuts my hair and who am I going to switch to?  I've already tried another hair stylist before switching to the one I'm using now! 

What's the definition of insanity?  It's doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.  I see this definition in other areas of my life as well, but today I'm not thrilled that my hair doesn't look like I want it to; good news is that my hair stylist noticed it this time and told me to come back if I'd like more highlights added in! 

Thank you!  I called this afternoon and am waiting a call back to tell me when to show up.  Maybe the sixth time is a charm?

I think I'll be taking a good look at the other insane things I do expecting to get better results.

Do you have insanity happening in your life? 

No comments:

Post a Comment