Wednesday, April 4, 2012

An Adventure in: Discovery

I love learning new things, trying new things and thinking about new things, and  I do find; though, that sometimes learning new things can be a little scary; especially if they're things I'm not very familiar with.   I remember when I attended Rapid Eye Technology Certification that I was scared spit-less!  It was something totally out of my realm of comfort, but I'm so glad I made that step because I've learned so much and that information has opened me up to learning even more.  

Today I'm excited because I'm going to try something I've never done before: biofeedback!

I don't know much about biofeedback, other than I have a friend who has gone and it has worked wonders with improving how her body functions.  The lady who I have the appointment with also sells Isagenix, which I am still taking even though I had thought I was going to quit and even blogged about quitting.  For some odd reason I am still using it and liking it, so until I find a reason to quit using Isagenix, I'll stick with it, I think.

Anyway, the lady (or technician) can tell somehow through the machine what is not working in my body and what I need to improve and to move into better health and body function.  This all sounds rather technical to me except that I'm open to new information and will be so disappointed if I don't learn anything new.

It only took me about two months to make the appointment after I first heard about this; it's amazing how fear can stop one's progress.  I'm just glad I picked up my phone, looked fear in the face and moved past it.  

So wish me luck and maybe tomorrow I'll find an E word to report on how it went and what, if anything, that I learned. 


2 comments:

  1. Ooh, interesting. Good luck! I'd love to hear how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technology is amazing can't wait to hear about it. Looking forward to tomorrows posting

    ReplyDelete