Saturday, April 7, 2012

Great is His Name and Grateful I am to Him

I have been thinking all day about a word that begins with G.  I am trying to post organically as my day unfolds or as I have something going on that I know of in advance.  I've thought of golf since the Masters Tournament is on this weekend ;it reminds me of my youngest son and watching him play in golf tournaments for at least 10 years.  I thought of gooey for my squishy baby granddaughters whom I have held quite a bit today and cuddled with.  

As I sat down at my computer tonight and was about to look up some G words out of the dictionary and see if one resonated with my day, I checked facebook and found this short 2 1/2 minute video which is so appropriate for this weekend and for my life.  

I am thankful for Jesus Christ and his atoning sacrifice as well for his resurrection which gives me assurance of my future.  Please enjoy; I hope you also feel the spirit that this Easter weekend brings.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the video. I believe in God and this is appropriate for my life too.

    ReplyDelete