Thursday, October 13, 2011

"Dont' Believe Everything You Think"

 
  Yesterday I "shared" a quote on facebook from someone that read, "Don't Believe Everything You Think."   It all goes back to some of my earlier blog postings; everything begins with our "thoughts".  

   Some of our thoughts are less than positive about us, sometimes others, and sometimes about the world around us.  Why do we pay attention to negative thoughts?  A negative thought is not  self-serving (unless I want a big plate of "discouragement"); it's best                  to replace it as soon as I have it.    

              "It's not who you are that holds you back,
                         it's who you think you're not."             
                                                           
I find that if I'm not thinking positively , my mood as well as my motivation reflects the negative and untrue thought (if I looked in a mirror at my reflection I might see alot of "fog", blocking out my true image).



                                                    I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE great quotes;
                                             positive words, and new ideas .  They inspire
me to be a better person; to find my passions and to
use my time a little more wisely and in ways that I
 can honor myself and those
 around me.  I use them (or, at
least, need to use them) daily.          
   
      
      
          
So tonight before I go to sleep I will write down my "gratitudes"
for the day and think "positive" thoughts for  tomorrow.
                                     
                               "She believed she could; so she did."

No comments:

Post a Comment