Friday, October 14, 2011

I Have a Hobby!

     Last night I got a phone call from a surveyor and the last question of the survey (which had really nothing to do with the main body of questions) was did I have a hobby?  And what was it?   "Photography" just flew out of my mouth!  I was so excited that I have a hobby!  (For some odd reason that fact hadn't occurred to me)
   
     I have always loved to take photos and a few years ago my husband bought a Nikon D90 for me, which I wasn't too happy about at first since it was so expensive, but I have grown to love that camera.  My only complaint about it is that it is rather large, but it does take beautiful photos (when photos turn out blurry I'm sure it's the user's fault).  
   
     I love taking photos so much that I have thought (and am thinking) about turning my love of it into a little cash.  Getting past my fear is another blog post!   Enjoy a few random photos:











No comments:

Post a Comment