Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Summing It Up (Conclusion)

Tonight, I'm finishing up my "Summing It Up" post.  I've tried to expound a little on "What Do You Want", "How's Your Mood Working for You", and tonight I'll finish with "De-Cluttering".  

In the De-Cluttering post, I mentioned from the book, "It's All Too Much",  the chapter in which the author talks about the reason for the de-cluttering, anyway.  It's not about the "stuff", it's about creating space for the "life you imagine."

When I imagine  a "wonderful" life, it is  filled with doing things I love mixed in with some necessary "evils" that I just need to do to maintain a home and maintain my physical surroundings.  I do know that I love to be "busy" with things that I love which includes photography and all that encompasses, with helping people (whether in a life coaching situation or just listening), and I do love being creative around my home.  So I guess that would be my ideal life combined with my husband, children, grandchildren and friends.  I think that's a great start; especially when for me to imagine a "scheduled" life is next to impossible!  I just know what I'd love to fill my "space" with and now I know why I want to only surround myself with items I love. (hence the last night of de-cluttering is going to take place;  I've really procrastinated it and I'll get rid of some things for the yard sale and others will most likely either go to Goodwill or go in the trash). 



This morning I was working out to my playlist on Pandora; and I listened closely to the lyrics of "Firework" by Katy Perry.  I felt they fit right along with my posting for today because until we know who we are and what we want and love in our lives, we are, or can, just kind of "float" along in life not actually reaching for our full potential and learning.   It's time (at least for me) to be consciously aware of what I'm creating in my little corner of the world. 

       Do you ever feel like a plastic bad drifting through the wind wanting to start again,
do you ever feel so paper thin like a house of cards one blow from caving in.  Do you ever  feel already buried deep six feet under screams but no one ever seems to hear a thing.   Do you know that there’s still a chance for you cause there’s a spark in you.  

      You’ve just gotta ignite the light and let it shine just own the night like the 4th of July.  Cause baby you’re a firework come on show’em what you’re worth.  Make 'em go ah ah h as you shoot across the sky.  Baby you’re a firework;  come on let your colors burst make em go ah ah ah you’re gonna leave’em all in awe awe awe. 
        You don’t have to feel like a wasted space you’re original cannot be replaced.   If you only knew what the future holds, after a hurricane comes a rainbow.  Maybe a reason why the doors are closed, so you could open one that leads you to the perfect road.  Like a  lightening bolt your heart will glow and when it’s time you know.  
        You’ve just gotta ignite the light and let it shine just own the night like the 4th of July.  Cause baby you’re;a firework come on show’em what you’re worth; make em go oh oh oh  as you shoot across the sky.   Baby you’re a firework; come on let your colors burst;  make’em go ah ah ah  You’re gonna leave them all in awe awe awe.    
       Boom, Boom, Boom,even brighter than the moon,  It’s always been inside of you and now it’s time to let it through.   Cause baby you’re a firework, come on show’em what you’re worth, make’em go oh oh oh as you shoot across the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment